Ipswich: Do you recognise these people wanted by police?
CAN you identify any of these people?
Suffolk police are asking for help to trace these people caught on CCTV in Ipswich.
The man in the first image is wanted in connection with the theft of shower units and flooring from a DIY shop in Anglia Parkway South on June 24.
If you recognise this man, or have any information about the theft, call Pc James Carlile on 101 and quote crime reference IW.12.2481.
The individual caught on camera in the second image is being sought by police after a quantity of meat was stolen from a supermarket in Foxhall Road on June 2.
Calls relating to this incident should be made to CIB at Police Headquarters, quoting crime reference IE.12.1900.
The person captured in the third image is being sought after food items were stolen from a supermarket in Ulster Avenue.
- 1 Ipswich residents' frustration over parking chaos
- 2 Long delays on A14 near Ipswich after police called to hole in the road
- 3 'Severe' delays on A12 outside Ipswich after crash closes road
- 4 Suffolk's top 10 fish and chip shops as voted by our readers - now pick a winner
- 5 Tree works to begin after residents left 'fed up' for two years
- 6 Man detained after early morning incident in Ipswich road
- 7 Girl, 15, followed by man while walking dog in village near Ipswich
- 8 BT applies to install eight Street Hubs in Ipswich
- 9 Firefighters called to Ipswich house fire
- 10 Warehousing units take shape at Ipswich as demand rockets
The theft took place on July 8. Call CIB at Police Headquarters with information and quote crime reference IW.12.2671.
The man in the fourth image is wanted by police in connection with an incident of exposure.
On June 13, the man exposed himself to a female in Chartwell Close.
Calls in relation to this incident should be made to Ipswich North East Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) on 101, quoting crime reference number IE.12.2025.
The final image shows a man who is wanted in connection with a theft from a shop in Hawthorn Drive.
A quantity of alcohol was stolen from a supermarket on July 7.
If anyone recognises the individual in the image or has any information in relation to this incident, they should call CIB at Police Headquarters and quote crime reference IW.12.2669.
If you recognise any of the individuals pictured here or have information about any of the crimes described, call police on 101 or alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.