See pictures from Ipswich's final family fun day of the summer
- Credit: CHARLOTTE BOND
A great family fun day in Ipswich was held at Chantry Park on Wednesday, the final one of the summer season.
Chantry Park was packed with bouncy castles, candyfloss sellers, and funfair rides.
Pictures from the day show children having a great time meeting the goats at the petting zoo section of the event.
Families were also enjoying the rock climbing wall, the wildlife exhibit, a dinosaur experience and sports challenges.
This is the last family fun day from Ipswich Entertains following successful events in Whitehouse, Holywells, and Bourne Parks' during August.
You may also want to watch:
If you are looking for other events to keep the little ones busy before the summer ends, there is still lots going on in and around the town.
Until October 10, the Moon: Meet Our Nearest Neighbour will be teaching kids about the universe, planets and solar systems at the Ipswich Art Gallery.
A great free coding event for kids, aged between three and 11 years old, is also being held at Ipswich County Library on Saturday, August 28 from 2pm-3.30pm.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 3 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 4 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 5 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 6 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 10 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol