Ipswich fire crews in double call-out overnight
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters in Ipswich were called out twice last night.
Two crews from Princes Street were called to a flat fire in Burrell Road at 11.21pm.
The blaze, on the third floor, was tackled by firefighters wearing two sets of breathing apparatus and using one hose reel.
Both crews were back at base by 0.23am.
In the second incident a crew from Ipswich East fire station attended a car fire in Howe Avenue.
Firefighters were called at 2.42am after multiple calls to the control room.
Wearing two sets of breathing apparatus and using two hose reels the crew had the fire under control by 3am, and were back at base by 3.25am.
- 1 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 2 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 5 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 6 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 7 Do you recognise these old Tolly Cobbold pubs?
- 8 New 'grab and go' vegan café on Ipswich Waterfront set to open in spring
- 9 Three-home development for former Thornbank care home
- 10 Town to gather to remember flood victims 69 years on