Man stabbed in buttock and two assaulted in late night incident
Three men have been injured in what police suspect was a targeted attack in an Ipswich garden last night.
Officers were called to a multi-occupancy property in Foxhall Road last night just after 9.10pm, to reports three people had been assaulted.
One man sustained a small stab wound to the buttock, while the other two men were struck to the face.
Two of the men were taken to hospital for treatment to minor injuries and then later discharged.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said: “The victims allege that they were attacked by two other men.
“Detectives are keeping an open mind with regards to the circumstances and motivation for this incident, which at this time appears to be a targeted attack.”
Several police officers are stationed in Foxhall Road this morning, where a cordon remains in place
- 1 Foxhall Road and Bell Lane speed limit changes to be in place by end of the month
- 2 Ipswich man dies of Covid just 10 days after positive test - leaving wife of 61 years heartbroken
- 3 Did you get in the groove at Harry Palmers club nights back in 2003?
- 4 More Covid fines issued in one week than entire second lockdown
- 5 A140 closed after lorry jackknifes in snow
- 6 Snow falls in Suffolk and north Essex
- 7 Felixstowe road closed following collision
- 8 Winter wonderland - 21 of today's best snow photos from Suffolk and north Essex
- 9 Trinity Park vaccination centre running ahead of schedule despite 'teething issue'
- 10 Street photographer captures the faces of Ipswich during lockdown
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact South CID at Landmark House on 101, quoting reference: 68358/20.