Ipswich Friends quiz sells out of tickets in minutes
- Credit: PA
An Ipswich pub has sold all of its tickets for its Friends quiz in 12 minutes.
Yates in Ipswich is set to dedicate an evening to the 90’s American hit sitcom to celebrate the much loved show being added to Netflix.
Tickets for the quiz went on sale at 3pm today, February 6, but by 3.12pm event organisers, Yellow Elephant Promotions, revealed on a Facebook post that the tickets had sold out.
Yellow Elephant Promotions wrote: “SOLD OUT!! Looking to a second date, please bare with us.”
The quiz which will take place on Tuesday, February 27 - doors for the quiz will open at 7pm and the prize for the winning team is £80.
You may also want to watch:
Prepare for the quiz by testing your Friends knowledge with our quiz.
- 1 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 3 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 4 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 5 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 6 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 10 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls