Ipswich: Gabby runs away with Olympic dream
THE hard work of an eight-year-old from Ipswich has earned her a dream Olympic experience.
Gabby Mann entered a nationwide McDonald’s Mascothon competition where she had to log her sporting activities online to gain points.
Gabby is one lucky youngster among 100 others who will be given five star treatment during a three-day, all expenses paid trip to the London 2012 Olympics.
“I am so excited.
“I really love sport and my favourite is running,” Gabby said.
You may also want to watch:
While in London, she’ll also be taking part in a special medal ceremony to experience what it feels like to be a winning athlete.
For more Olympic news see our London Calling section on the main navigation bar.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 5 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 6 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 9 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 10 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea