Ipswich home ravaged by fire
FIREFIGHTERS from Ipswich were called to a house fire in the town today.Three fire crews, two from Princes Street and another from Colchester Road headquarters, attended the blaze in Landseer Road at about 7pm.
FIREFIGHTERS from Ipswich were called to a house fire in the town today.
Three fire crews, two from Princes Street and another from Colchester Road headquarters, attended the blaze in Landseer Road at about 7pm.
Nobody was in the house as the fire broke but much of the property was smoke damaged in the incident.
The cause of the blaze is currently being investigated. It was believed to have started in the stairs area.
You may also want to watch:
The crews came directly from another incident at Agilent Premises, Whitehouse Road, Ipswich.
They attended a small fire and phosphine gas leak at the about 5.30pm. The fire was extinguished and the leak isolated. A stop time was recorded at 6.15pm.
- 1 Teenagers arrested after 17-year-old boy stabbed in Ipswich
- 2 Police cordon off section of Ipswich residential street
- 3 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 4 Police attend Ipswich Waterfront property as part of murder probe
- 5 How pub was transformed into community hub
- 6 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 7 School completes £15.5million revamp with demolition of former building
- 8 'I couldn't stop smiling': Kesgrave Kitchen named best Ipswich café
- 9 Teenage boy denies knife attack near Ipswich supermarket
- 10 Officers making 'significant progress' in Victoria Hall murder case