Were you in an Ipswich pub cheering on England at Euro 2016?
- Credit: Su Anderson
The delayed UEFA Euro 2020 tournament finally starts this week - were you in the crowd at an Ipswich pub showing the last competition?
Waterfront pub Isaacs on the Quay showed many of the games throughout the competition, including England's four matches.
Our pictures from five years ago show supporters experiencing a full range of emotions during the Three Lions' match with Wales.
Fans gathered around the big screens both inside and outside the pub as they took in a memorable group stage tie.
Gareth Bale put neighbours Wales ahead in the first half, but Jamie Vardy equalised before Daniel Sturridge snatched England's only victory at Euro 2016 in added time.
Sadly, the tournament ended in failure for England with a 2-1 defeat to Iceland in the round of 16 - with manager Roy Hodgson stepping down from his role shortly after.
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 3 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 4 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 5 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 6 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 7 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 8 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 9 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week