Were you in an Ipswich pub cheering on England at Euro 2016?
- Credit: Su Anderson
The delayed UEFA Euro 2020 tournament finally starts this week - were you in the crowd at an Ipswich pub showing the last competition?
Waterfront pub Isaacs on the Quay showed many of the games throughout the competition, including England's four matches.
Our pictures from five years ago show supporters experiencing a full range of emotions during the Three Lions' match with Wales.
Fans gathered around the big screens both inside and outside the pub as they took in a memorable group stage tie.
Gareth Bale put neighbours Wales ahead in the first half, but Jamie Vardy equalised before Daniel Sturridge snatched England's only victory at Euro 2016 in added time.
You may also want to watch:
Sadly, the tournament ended in failure for England with a 2-1 defeat to Iceland in the round of 16 - with manager Roy Hodgson stepping down from his role shortly after.
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 2 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 3 Opening date confirmed for new indoor market in Ipswich's former Peacocks
- 4 WATCH: England fan pulled out of water at Ipswich marina
- 5 £1.4m home with swimming pool and tennis court for sale on edge of Ipswich
- 6 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial: 'Good character cannot provide a defence'
- 8 Drug courier delivering cocaine in Ipswich is jailed
- 9 'Stressed' bride forced to cut guest list just over a week before wedding
- 10 302 complaints about dogs off lead in Christchurch Park