Ipswich: ITFC fans can save on match-day travel
FOOTBALL fans can today take the chance to save money on train travel to and from matches.
Train operator Greater Anglia has introduced a new ten-match Flexi ticket.
The new initaitive was launched by Ipswich Town player Michael Chopra at Ipswich Station.
The ticket allows football fans to travel to any ten home matches throughout the 2012/13 season and save 25 per cent.
Rail season ticket holders will also be able to enjoy free travel to all home cup games during the 2012/13 season.
The special offer means that supporters travelling to Tottenham, West Ham, Ipswich or Norwich stations for home games during the 2012/13 season will enjoy a 25pc discount on the price of the usual Super Off Peak Day Return.
Tickets must be purchased in advance, meaning supporters can avoid match day queues at the ticket office.
- 1 Ipswich man charged with string of sexual offences
- 2 Most desirable places to live in Ipswich according to estate agents
- 3 Could you offer one of these rescue animals their forever home in Suffolk?
- 4 Tributes paid to 'calm and caring' grassroots football stalwart 'Mr Exiles'
- 5 Missing 12-year-old girl from Ipswich found safe
- 6 Regent expansion project takes step forward as plans urged for approval
- 7 Popular Ipswich motorcycle show to return for 30th year
- 8 7 roadworks Suffolk drivers should be aware of this week
- 9 Revealed: All the places crimes were reported in Ipswich in April
- 10 Suffolk Pita festival returns for 10th anniversary
For more information, visit www.greateranglia.co.uk/football