Ipswich kitchen blaze
FIREFIGHTERS have tackled a blaze in an Ipswich kitchen.
A MAN needed treatment after a fire broke out in an Ipswich kitchen.
Firefighters were called to tackle the blaze in the Gladstone Road house at 7.30pm yesterday.
They spent around ten minutes bringing the fire under control.
The man was given oxygen to help his breathing.
You may also want to watch:
A fire crew was also called to extinguish an area of gorse which was on fire in Ipswich.
One crew from Princes Street attended the blaze in Shamrock Avenue shortly after 6pm yesterday.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 4 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
The flames were brought under control by 6.20pm.