Ipswich man charged after alleged disturbance and police town centre foot chase
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old Ipswich man is to appear in court next month accused of being involved in an alleged disturbance at a property in the town yesterday.
Isaac Maloney was released on police bail after being charged at Martlesham police investigation centre following his arrest around an hour after the alleged incident.
He is now scheduled to appear before South East Suffolk Magistrates’ Court in Ipswich.
Cathleen Cowie, a spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary, said: “Police were contacted around 3:25pm to reports of criminal damage at an address in Rendlesham Road.
“Officers attended and a search was made to locate the suspect who was detained in the St Matthew’s Street area around 4:25pm following a foot chase.
“Isaac Maloney, 21, of Foxhall Road, Ipswich, has been charged with criminal damage and also with resisting police in the execution of their duty.
“He has been released on police bail and is due to appear before Ipswich magistrates on Monday, June 5.”
- 1 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 2 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 3 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 4 Carer avoids jail after fraudulently obtaining £3,500 at Ipswich home
- 5 Wahoo skating shop moving from Ipswich to Woodbridge
- 6 Drug dealer escapes jail after £3k worth of cannabis found at home
- 7 Hunt for Vicky's killer continues nearly six months after suspect arrested
- 8 Man charged in connection of drug offences in Ipswich
- 9 Ipswich shop owner among UK's top 100 female business women
- 10 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England