Ipswich man denies deliberately grabbing woman’s left buttock in Primark
- Credit: Archant
A 32-year-old man has appeared in court charged with deliberately grabbing a woman’s bottom in Primark.
Krzysztof Bak, of Ranelagh Road, Ipswich, is accused of sexual assault at the store in the town’s Westgate Street on July 7. It is alleged he grabbed the woman’s left buttock.
Bak is also charged with breaching a sexual harm prevention order (SHPO) which he was given at South East Suffolk Magistrates’ Court on October 26, 2011.
It is alleged he contravened the order by having three mobile phones in his possession, along with two Playstations, a digital camera, a USB stick and a laptop.
Bak denied both offences when he appeared before Ipswich magistrates via a video link from Martlesham police investigation centre.
You may also want to watch:
Bak did plead guilty to a third charge of possession of cannabis on July 21.
Magistrates adjourned the case for a trial on September 5 on the sex assault and breach of the SHPO charges.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 6 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 7 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 8 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 9 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 10 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
Bak was released on conditional bail.