Ipswich man denies deliberately grabbing woman’s left buttock in Primark
- Credit: Archant
A 32-year-old man has appeared in court charged with deliberately grabbing a woman’s bottom in Primark.
Krzysztof Bak, of Ranelagh Road, Ipswich, is accused of sexual assault at the store in the town’s Westgate Street on July 7. It is alleged he grabbed the woman’s left buttock.
Bak is also charged with breaching a sexual harm prevention order (SHPO) which he was given at South East Suffolk Magistrates’ Court on October 26, 2011.
It is alleged he contravened the order by having three mobile phones in his possession, along with two Playstations, a digital camera, a USB stick and a laptop.
Bak denied both offences when he appeared before Ipswich magistrates via a video link from Martlesham police investigation centre.
Bak did plead guilty to a third charge of possession of cannabis on July 21.
Magistrates adjourned the case for a trial on September 5 on the sex assault and breach of the SHPO charges.
- 1 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 2 Men convicted of kidnap and rape of Ipswich girl
- 3 Two arrests made following stabbing
- 4 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 5 'We're lucky to get her back' - Drone finds missing Pinky after 17 days
- 6 Alleyway near Ipswich town centre remains sealed off after serious assault
- 7 'Incredibly proud': 11-year-old saves classmate choking on chicken nugget
- 8 Serving police officer appears in court over alleged misconduct offence
- 9 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 10 Baby Elsie in ship-shape despite dramatic birth in car at Sutton Hoo
Bak was released on conditional bail.