Ipswich man dies after Cornwall smash
A YOUNG Ipswich man has died after a suspected hit and run in Cornwall.The 22-year-old man was found lying in the road on the A3075 near the Rosecliston Holiday Park near Newquay in the early hours of Saturday.
A YOUNG Ipswich man has died after a suspected hit and run in Cornwall.
The 22-year-old man was found lying in the road on the A3075 near the Rosecliston Holiday Park near Newquay in the early hours of Saturday.
Devon and Cornwall police were called to the incident at 3.55am.
They believe the man was killed after a car collided with two people walking down the road. The car did not stop.
You may also want to watch:
A 24-year-old woman from Redruth in Cornwall has been granted police bail pending an investigation.
A black Ford Escort has been seized and is under examination.
- 1 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 2 Anger as 'selfish' fly-tippers dump couch in Ipswich street
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 4 Man arrested over Cardinal Park stabbing
- 5 Army helicopter lands in field near Nacton after developing fault
- 6 Seafront theatre set for big improvements and balcony dining
- 7 Summertime Ipswich to bring the party to the Waterfront next month
- 8 Ipswich man in court accused of setting light to car
- 9 Nadia Cenci to get equality training after 'virtually no racism' tweet
- 10 Warning of lightning strikes across Suffolk as stormy weather continues