Ipswich man dies after Cornwall smash
A YOUNG Ipswich man has died after a suspected hit and run in Cornwall.The 22-year-old man was found lying in the road on the A3075 near the Rosecliston Holiday Park near Newquay in the early hours of Saturday.
A YOUNG Ipswich man has died after a suspected hit and run in Cornwall.
The 22-year-old man was found lying in the road on the A3075 near the Rosecliston Holiday Park near Newquay in the early hours of Saturday.
Devon and Cornwall police were called to the incident at 3.55am.
They believe the man was killed after a car collided with two people walking down the road. The car did not stop.
A 24-year-old woman from Redruth in Cornwall has been granted police bail pending an investigation.
A black Ford Escort has been seized and is under examination.
- 1 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 2 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 3 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 4 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 5 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 6 Emergency roadworks on busy Ipswich street to fix leaking water main
- 7 New Ipswich council houses and microhomes win awards
- 8 Judge reassures town centre is 'open for business' after robbery trial
- 9 Driver taken to hospital after two vehicle crash near Ipswich train station
- 10 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk