Ipswich: Man sustains bruising as a result of robbery
- Credit: Archant
A 22-YEAR-OLD man has been robbed after he was threatened by two men in Ipswich.
He was walking along the pavement at about 7.15pm in Wellington Street, near to Wellington Court, when he was approached by the two men.
They threatened the victim then assaulted him, causing him to fall to the ground, and stole his mobile phone.
The offenders ran off towards Waterloo Road.
The victim sustained bruising to the face as a result of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The first male offender is described as about 5ft 10ins tall, of medium build and was wearing a light coloured hooded top with a scarf across his face.
The second male offender is described as slightly shorter than the first, of medium build and was wearing a dark coloured hooded top with a scarf across his face.
- 1 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 Inside a busy GP surgery: From daily abuse to the face-to-face debate
- 7 Future of Swarovski in Buttermarket not crystal clear
- 8 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 9 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 10 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information is asked to call Ipswich Priority Crime Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.