Ipswich: Man sustains bruising as a result of robbery
- Credit: Archant
A 22-YEAR-OLD man has been robbed after he was threatened by two men in Ipswich.
He was walking along the pavement at about 7.15pm in Wellington Street, near to Wellington Court, when he was approached by the two men.
They threatened the victim then assaulted him, causing him to fall to the ground, and stole his mobile phone.
The offenders ran off towards Waterloo Road.
The victim sustained bruising to the face as a result of the incident.
The first male offender is described as about 5ft 10ins tall, of medium build and was wearing a light coloured hooded top with a scarf across his face.
The second male offender is described as slightly shorter than the first, of medium build and was wearing a dark coloured hooded top with a scarf across his face.
- 1 Omid Djalili cracks Ipswich joke at Queen's Platinum Jubilee show
- 2 Man found unconscious in Ipswich alleyway following serious assault
- 3 Ford Transit van destroyed in suspected arson attack
- 4 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 5 Charity match held in memory of Tavis Spencer-Aitkens
- 6 OPINION: Back to business - these are the council's plans for Ipswich
- 7 Cricket club praises ambulance service after player collapses in the field
- 8 Brother of Ipswich murder victim to roll out bleed control kits across town
- 9 Travellers move on from Chantry Park in Ipswich
- 10 St Clement's Church ready for new life as an arts centre
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information is asked to call Ipswich Priority Crime Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.