Ipswich man thanks dad for showing him how to care for own children
- Credit: Jordon Willis
An Ipswich father-of-two has thanked his own dad for being such a great role-model during his life.
Jordon Willis, 22, from Chantry, who is father to toddlers Riley and Alfie, said his dad, Jimmy Elmer, has shown him how to care for his own children.
Jordon, who is a specialist cleaner, said his former bricklayer dad was "fantastic" during his childhood years.
"The way he brought me up is the way I'm bringing my kids up. He was absolutely brilliant when we were growing up," he said.
"He was always over the park with us doing things, he always did his best.
"He is fantastic with us, and also his grandchildren and I hope this makes him smile. He does everything he can every day. Even though he works, he's still always there.
"I just wanted to thank him for always being there for us. We all love him loads."
- 1 WATCH: England fan pulled out of water at Ipswich marina
- 2 Opening date confirmed for new indoor market in Ipswich's former Peacocks
- 3 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 4 'Stressed' bride forced to cut guest list just over a week before wedding
- 5 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown
- 6 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 7 Drug courier delivering cocaine in Ipswich is jailed
- 8 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Teenager 'unintentionally' pulled trigger, defence says
- 10 £1.4m home with swimming pool and tennis court for sale on edge of Ipswich