Ipswich: Marianna Boutique marks decade of success in St Peter’s Street
- Credit: Archant
An independent ladies’ boutique in Ipswich is celebrating 10 years of success.
Marianna Boutique on St Peter’s Street had a day of celebration with guest designers, exclusive collections, music and Danish inspired cocktails, all in aid of Macmillian Cancer Support.
Owner, professional style consultant and mother-of-two, Emma Lloyd said: “I couldn’t have wished for a more successful day.
“Not only did we have a fabulous party atmosphere throughout the day we saw our best day’s trading ever.”
Marianna opened in 2005 and stocks a catalogue of hand-selected Scandinavian designers including By Malene Birger, Aiayu, Hofmann, Kristensen Du Nord and Becksondergaard.
You may also want to watch:
The store is amongst other thriving independent businesses in The Saints area, which incorporates St Peter’s Street and St Nicholas Street and is situated between the town centre and the waterfront – including florists, restaurants, hairdressers and gift shops.
Mrs Lloyd said: “We are all striving to bring our customers something unique and rather special.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 4 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 9 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot
“It’s fantastic to be part of that community and I believe The Saints is the perfect destination in Ipswich to come for a day of fabulous shopping and a first class customer experience.”
Marianna was voted one of the UK’s top 100 inspiring independent fashion retailers in 2013 and was also named Premium Fashion Independent finalists in the highly coveted Drapers Awards 2014, which recognises the best brands, designers and businesses in fashion retail.
She said it was a huge achievement and recognition of all the Marianna team’s hard work and commitment.