Trial date set for three Ipswich men accused of robbery in connection with incident at Whitton Premier
- Credit: Archant
The trial of three Ipswich men accused of robbery will take place in October.
Before Ipswich Crown Court for a plea and trial preparation hearing via a prison video link today were Ryan Hutchinson, 25, of Kipling Road, Jack Clougherty-Gallagher, 26, of Thackeray Road and Lee Seaman, 27, of Byron Road.
All three defendants deny an offence of robbery on April 10 this year.
They were arrested and charged with robbery following an incident at the Premier Stores shop, in Garrick Way, Whitton.
Police were called to the store just before 1pm on Tuesday, April 10, after three masked males allegedly stole two bottles of whiskey.
You may also want to watch:
Clougherty-Gallagher and Hutchinson also deny two offences of stealing alcohol from Premier Stores in Garrick Way on the same date.
Their trial which is expected to last three or four days will take place on October 1.
- 1 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 4 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 7 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 8 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 9 High winds close Ipswich festival event temporarily
- 10 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
All three defendants were remanded in custody.