Ipswich murder probe
POLICE have today launched a murder inquiry following the death of a man assaulted in Ipswich.Daniel O'Connor was assaulted in Silent Street on Sunday and died in Addenbrooke's Hospital this morning .
POLICE have today launched a murder inquiry following the death of a man assaulted in Ipswich.
Daniel O'Connor was assaulted in Silent Street on Sunday and died in Addenbrooke's Hospital this morning .
An inquest into the death of the 23-year-old is expected to take place tomorrow.
Police have confirmed that 23-year-old, from Provost Estate in Central London has died and his next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A 23-year-old Ipswich man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is currently being held in custody.
A 19-year-old Ipswich man has also been arrested in connection with this incident and is on Police bail pending further enquiries.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 3 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 4 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 5 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich
- 6 New walking trail explores 'key role' Suffolk played in Anglo-Saxon history
- 7 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 8 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 9 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 10 'Teaching means the world' - school in Ipswich unveils new deputy head