Ipswich murder probe
POLICE have today launched a murder inquiry following the death of a man assaulted in Ipswich.Daniel O'Connor was assaulted in Silent Street on Sunday and died in Addenbrooke's Hospital this morning .
POLICE have today launched a murder inquiry following the death of a man assaulted in Ipswich.
Daniel O'Connor was assaulted in Silent Street on Sunday and died in Addenbrooke's Hospital this morning .
An inquest into the death of the 23-year-old is expected to take place tomorrow.
Police have confirmed that 23-year-old, from Provost Estate in Central London has died and his next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A 23-year-old Ipswich man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is currently being held in custody.
A 19-year-old Ipswich man has also been arrested in connection with this incident and is on Police bail pending further enquiries.
- 1 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 2 Should buses be kept out of Ipswich's Upper Brook Street?
- 3 Ipswich teenage boy arrested over stabbing
- 4 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 5 Ipswich lorry drivers raise a glass as haulage firm launches in-house watering hole
- 6 Couple avoid jail for campaign of harassment against neighbour
- 7 Five of the best places to cure your hangover in Ipswich
- 8 Farmland 'years away' from development, says builder
- 9 Woman accused of fraudulently giving £75k to son while bankrupt
- 10 Man taken to hospital after becoming stuck in mud in Ipswich riverbank