Ipswich murder victim named
POLICE today named the victim of an Ipswich murder.The man found dead in a Salisbury Road house was 36-year-old Derek Henderson-Chittock of Springhurst Close, Ipswich.
POLICE today named the victim of an Ipswich murder.
The man found dead in a Salisbury Road house was 36-year-old Derek Henderson-Chittock of Springhurst Close, Ipswich.
A 25-year-old man and a 26-year-old woman, yesterday arrested on suspicion of his murder, were today still in custody at Ipswich police station.
South East Suffolk Magistrates' Court today allowed police to keep them in custody for a further 36 hours, which allows police to continue questioning the pair until the early hours of Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Police were called to the Salisbury Road house in the early hours of Wednesday following reports that a man had been stabbed.
Mr Henderson-Chittock was dead by the time the ambulance service arrived.
- 1 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 2 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 3 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 4 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 5 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 6 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 7 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 8 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 9 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 10 Ipswich man saves father-in-law after cardiac arrest at beach day-out