Pair facing drug charges after police raid Ipswich home
- Credit: ARCHANT
The trial of two men accused of conspiring to supply cocaine following a police search at a house in Ipswich last month is expected to take place in February next year.
Before Ipswich Crown Court on Monday for a plea and trial preparation hearing via a prison video link were Salvatore Dellabella, 52, of Martinet Green, Ipswich and Fredi Koboci, 35, of no fixed address.
They both pleaded not guilty to conspiring to supply cocaine together and with others on or about September 28 this year.
Their three to four day trial is expected to take place during a two week warned list commencing February 4.
Officers from Suffolk Constabulary carried out a drugs warrant in Martinet Green, Ipswich at around 9pm on Friday, September 28.
You may also want to watch:
Both men were remanded in custody and no application was made for bail.
- 1 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 9 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood