Ipswich: Police appeal after robbery in Christchurch Park
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a robbery in Christchurch Park yesterday.
The incident happened at around 2.45pm on Sunday, shortly after the female victim entered the park through Fonnereau Road.
Once inside the park, she turned left and was approached by a group of teenagers, four males and two females.
One male and two female teenagers, all approximately 18-years-old, demanded the victim’s mobile phone, which she handed over.
The male offender is described as white and was wearing a black coat with tracksuit bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
The first female offender is described as white and was wearing jeans and a hooded top.
The second female is described as of mixed race and was wearing jeans and a hooded top.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 5 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 6 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 7 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 10 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
Anyone with information about the incident or who recognises any of the individuals described is asked to call Ipswich Priority Crime Team on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.