Ipswich: Police continue to question robbery suspects after raid in Nacton Road
POLICE were today continuing to question three men arrested after a robbery in Ipswich on Friday.
Three men were arrested in London Road, a police spokesman said.
He said two 41-year-old men and a 29-year-old man had been arrested on suspicion of robbery. They have been taken to the Ipswich Police Investigation Centre where they await questioning.
Police were called just before 12.30pm by the driver who said he had been robbed by a the trio.
The man had been delivering to Lloyds TSB on Nacton Road and was approached by the men who grabbed him before taking the cash. The men made off in a nearby vehicle.
The Securicor staff member was uninjured in the incident. It is not yet know how much money was taken or whether it has been recovered.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to call Suffolk Police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 2 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
- 3 Armed police arrest two 16-year-olds on suspicion of firearms offences
- 4 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 5 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 6 10,000 listeners tune in to new Suffolk radio station
- 7 'Dire for hospitality in Ipswich' - grill owner hits out at hardship grants
- 8 'It's very frustrating': Anger as £150 stolen from charity shop in Felixstowe
- 9 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 10 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest