Ipswich: Rape accused Siavash Amir-Hosseny says woman was happy to have sex
A MAN accused of raping a woman in her home has claimed she seemed happy to have sex with him.
IPSWICH: A man accused of raping a woman in her home has claimed she seemed happy to have sex with him.
Siavash Amir-Hosseny told a jury at Ipswich Crown Court that the woman had removed her upper clothing and he had helped her remove her leggings before having sex with her.
He denied threatening her or forcing her to have sex with him and said if she had been frightened she could have asked him to leave.
Amir-Hosseny, 23, of Burrell Road, Ipswich, has denied four offences of raping the woman between August 11 and 14 last year.
The court has heard that the woman and Amir-Hosseny met in Ipswich town centre and she had given him her mobile phone number. She had later agreed for him to go to her house but while there he had allegedly become aggressive and raped her.
Richard Scott, prosecuting, claimed the defendant told her to take off her top or he would rip it off and had pulled down her leggings despite her attempts to keep them up. He had then allegedly raped her, ignoring her pleas to stop and her protests that her children could wake up.
- 1 Man found dead as police and fire service called to Ipswich home
- 2 Emergency road closure near Ipswich Hospital due to 'defect' in carriageway
- 3 Train services in Suffolk cancelled after horses escape onto tracks
- 4 'Quietly confident' - Felixstowe Indian restaurant goes alcohol-free
- 5 How it all unfolded in first-ever Super Heat at Foxhall
- 6 Drivers urged to remove valuables from cars after nine thefts in a week
- 7 Man turned up naked on woman's doorstep after Euros Final
- 8 Stalls galore as Saints Street Market returns to Ipswich
- 9 Plans submitted for three Ipswich flats
- 10 Drink-driver on wrong side of road nearly caused head-on crash
Giving evidence Amir-Hosseny said he and the woman had got on well together when he went to her house and they had kissed before having sex.
He said she hadn’t appeared unhappy at any stage and he alleged she told him she would like to have babies with him.
The trial continues today.