Ipswich: Realise your weight loss goals with our bootcamp giveaway
IPSWICH: Would you like to get in shape for Christmas?
Would you find it exhilarating to feel lighter and fitter in time for seasonal festivities?
Well, here’s your big chance thanks to The Evening Star and go-ahead Ipswich gym outfit, MB Fitness.
We have a total of TEN places on two MB Fitness bootcamps which start in the next few days.
So whether it is your plan to drop a dress size, or fit in a smaller pair of trousers, now’s your chance!
Matt Brennan, of MB Fitness, said today he and his team will put five of our lucky winners through their paces on each course.
Bootcamp One is for early birds and takes place Monday, Wednesday and Friday, starting at 7am.
- 1 Travellers pitch up at park in Ipswich
- 2 Police launch appeal to identify man after incident in Ipswich
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Animal sex charges against Kesgrave vet dropped, but child images admitted
- 5 Food review, La Cueva, Ipswich: 'Delicious food... and sparkly cocktails!'
- 6 Driver blamed Amazon training for 13 speeding offences in Suffolk
- 7 Woman jailed for having sex with Ipswich schoolboy
- 8 Jail for Ipswich man who stole £2,000 worth of goods from Suffolk stores
- 9 Teenage moped driver arrested in Ipswich after failing drug test
- 10 Ipswich Music Day 2022: All you need to know
Bootcamp Two is on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6.30pm and Saturday at 10am.
Both camps start on Monday November 29 and last until Christmas Eve.
There’s also a free trial period this week for anyone wanting to try the bootcamp method before taking the plunge.
Each programme lasts four weeks and comprises regular 45 minute training sessions and a nutritional plan which includes a shopping list and recipes.
Mr Brennan said: “We combine traditional gym training with a new fast-paced dynamic delivery and a refreshing mix of fitness tools you won’t have seen elsewhere.
“The main focus is on fat loss, we are so sure our training regime combined with a healthy nutritional plan will get you results.”
The indoor bootcamp is located within a gym in Princes Street, so if you need a break from camp or want to try something different, you have the option of trying another fitness regimes.
n If you would like to drop a dress or trouser size before Christmas simply e-mail The Evening Star and let us know why you should join boot camp.
Don’t forget to include your full name, address and daytime telephone number. Put ‘Bootcamp’ in the subject box of your e-mail and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries close at midday on Thursday, November 25, 2010.
Normal Archant competition rules apply.