When will the 2018 Ipswich Rudolph Run be visiting your street?
It’s the news that families across Ipswich have been waiting for. Children bursting with excitement about Christmas want to know when Santa and Rudolph will be paying a visit to their part of town.
Details of the much anticipated charity event, which is organised by the Ipswich Roundtable, have now been released and we’ve got all the key dates for 2018’s Rudolph Run.
What is the Ipswich Rudolph Run
For more than 40 years Santa and Rudolph have been bringing festive cheer to the streets of Ipswich each December. The aim of the Rudolph Run is to raise money for the Ipswich Rountable’s chosen charity. This year they have chosen to support Dementia Care at Ipswich Hospital.
The ‘elves’ that walk alongside Santa each evening will be collecting for the charity.
You may also want to watch:
Can your children meet Santa and Rudolph?
Yes, Ipswich Roundtable say that if your little ones want to meet their festive friends they should get to that evening’s starting point at 6pm. They will then get a chance to say hello to Santa before he sets off on his sleigh at 6.30pm.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 6 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: See the three men locked up this week
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 10 Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
Where when will the Rudolph Run be in your street?
There is under four weeks to go until the start of the Ipswich Rudolph Run!
The 2018 route is:
Monday December 3: Australia Estate, leaving Ipswich Hospital at 6.30pm
Tuesday December 4: Gainsborough, leaving John Lewis at 6.30pm
Wednesday December 5: California Area, leaving Lattice Barn at 6.30pm
Thursday December 6: Chantry North, leaving The Kingfisher at 6.30pm
Friday December 7: Christchurch East, leaving The Woolpack at 6.30pm
Monday December 10: Selkirk, leaving The Selkirk at 6.30pm
Tuesday December 11: Broke Hall, leaving The Golf at 6.30pm
Wednesday December 12: Stoke Park, leaving The Belstead Brook at 6.30pm
Thursday December 13: Kesgrave, leaving The Bell Inn at 6.30pm
Friday December 14: Crofts, leaving The Man on the Moon at 6.30pm
Sunday December 16: Woodbridge Road, leaving The Royal George at 6.30pm
Monday December 17: Whitehouse, leaving The Suffolk Punch at 6.30pm
Tuesday December 18: Bramford Road, leaving The Red Lion at 6.30pm
Wednesday December 19: Rivers, leaving The Margaret Catchpole at 6.30pm
Thursday December 20: Belstead Hills, leaving The Belstead Arms at 6.30pm
Friday December 21: Christchurch West, leaving The Greyhound at 6.30pm
Saturday December 22: Ipswich Town Football Club