One lane still blocked following Bishops Hill collision
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Suffolk police have been called to the scene of the collision between a BMW 4 series, a Kia Sedona and a Ford Galaxy near Holywells Park in Ipswich this evening.
The collision occurred at the crossroads between Nacton Road, Rosehill Road, Felixstowe Road and Bishops Hill at around 5.55pm today, Tuesday, April 16.
The bus lane remains blocked while awaiting recovery vehicles to remove the vehicles from the scene.
The East of England Ambulance Service has not been called to the scene.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “We were called by a member of the public to reports of a three-vehicle collision near Holywells Park earlier this evening.
You may also want to watch:
“We arrived on the scene of the collision, between a grey BMW 4 series, a brown Kia Sedona and a grey Ford Galaxy shortly before 5.55pm.
“Traffic is beginning to build in the area.
- 1 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 2 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 4 Boss blames furlough scheme for hiring woes
- 5 'Very traumatic' – Catalytic converter thieves threaten family
- 6 Woman thought partner was going to kill her during row, court hears
- 7 Ipswich man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 8 Ipswich has lowest Covid-19 rate in England, new figures show
- 9 Ipswich newsagents has licence revoked over sales of super-strength lager
- 10 Injured cyclist 'stable' in hospital after Ipswich road collision
“There are currently no reported injuries.”