Woman sustains minor injuries during crash between car and tractor in Bramford Road, Ipswich
A woman had to be cut free from her car by firefighters after it was involved in a collision with a tractor in Ipswich today.
The crash happened just before 4pm in Bramford Road, at the junction with Surbiton Road.
The woman sustained minor injuries, a spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary said.
No one else was thought to have been hurt during the collision.
The road was closed while emergency services worked at the scene. It reopened just after 5.20pm, police confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service sent three crews - one from Ipswich East and two from Ipswich Princes Street - to the scene.
There were long delays in the area as drivers made their way home during rush-hour.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 5 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 6 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 8 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 9 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 10 See the University of Suffolk's class of 2021 graduations