Robber admits stealing BMW, house keys and cash
- Credit: Archant
An Ipswich man will be sentenced next month after admitting an offence of robbery.
Before Ipswich Crown Court today for a plea and trial preparation hearing was Freddie Cook, 23, of Ashcroft Road.
He pleaded guilty to robbing Robert Williams with others unknown of cash, three watches, a leather wallet, bank cards and loyalty cards, a purse, a driving licence, house keys and a BMW.
The offence was committed on January 15 this year.
An earlier hearing heard that Cook was charged with robbery following an incident on Tuesday, January 15, at a property in the vicinity of Clay Lane and Summer Road, Hepworth, near Diss.
You may also want to watch:
Cook appeared before Suffolk Magistrates’ Court on January 25, and was remanded in custody until Friday’s hearing when Judge John Devaux adjourned sentence until April 11 for a pre-sentence report.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 4 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 6 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 9 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol
- 10 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire