New principal announced at Ipswich Primary academy
- Credit: PARADIGM TRUST
The current interim principle of Murrayfield Primary Academy in Ipswich, is to become the school’s permanent principal with immediate effect.
Neil Winn became interim principal in June 2017 following the untimely death of his predecessor Amanda Phillips
Ever since he has been working with the teachers and pupils of the school to improve results.
The new principal at Murrayfield Primary Academy said: “I am delighted to accept the position of principal at Murrayfield.
We have made good progress but I am looking forward to working with my colleagues and the parents to continue our efforts to ensure every one of our pupils receives the outstanding education that they are entitled to.
You may also want to watch:
“We are also looking forward to our first Ofsted inspection as an academy so that we can demonstrate what has been achieved.”
- 1 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 2 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 3 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 4 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 5 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 6 Car rental business set to bring jobs boost
- 7 Return of live music to continue with one-day Ipswich festival
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: Drug courier and teenage burglar put behind bars
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water