Ipswich: See top chef Jean-Christophe Novelli at Ipswich Food and Drink Festival - running from May 16 to 18
- Credit: Archant
Michelin award-winning chef Jean-Christophe Novelli is to be a highlight of this year’s Ipswich Food and Drink Festival.
The Frenchman will be at the May 16-18 event on the Sunday.
He will perform three cooking demonstrations on the day at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm, all with a different theme.
Mr Novelli said: “I’m delighted to be invited to play my part in Ipswich Food & Drink Festival, which promises to be a fantastic family event.
“As well as my cooking demonstrations, where I will create three delicious dishes featuring high-quality locally-sourced produce, I am really looking forward to meeting local food and drink producers.
You may also want to watch:
“I will also be chatting with festival visitors during the day and signing copies of my latest book Simply Novelli.”
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 6 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 Trucker ran eBay scam selling straps used for securing heavy loads