Glasswells announce winner of prize competition
- Credit: Archant
A winner has been announced in Archant’s most recent prize competition, in partnership with Glasswells department store.
Prize winner Jenny Newing has got her hands on a £300 cookset that was given as a reward for the competition.
The set is described as including everything you need to cook up and serve the best Christmas dinner.
The cookset includes a 44 piece cutlery set worth £120 as well as a £100 four piece draining saucepan set.
Entrants had to answer the question: roast turkey is traditionally served with which delicious sauce? to win the prize. The three answers to chose from were cranberry, horseradish or mint.
You may also want to watch:
The set also included a Judge three tier steamer worth £33, a Stellar roast and rack set worth £22.50, a James Martin carving set worth £20 and a Judge gravy boat worth £14.
Ms Newing has been to the store, which can be found in Ranelagh Road, Ipswich, to collect her winnings.
- 1 Tributes paid to Ipswich's 'best-loved shopkeeper' Hajara 'Sid' Singh
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: See the faces of the criminals locked up this week
- 3 Suffolk and Essex on standby for snow
- 4 Ipswich woman who was 'too big' to operate on loses 8 stone after health scare
- 5 More than 1,700 Covid patients now discharged from hospitals
- 6 Firefighters issue warning after wood burner fire almost spreads across house
- 7 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 8 Kesgrave woman writes book on incredible journey from suicide attempt to ultra marathon
- 9 Ipswich Town supporters group post mock front page outside Portman Road, calling for Lambert to go
- 10 Ipswich Town 'disappointed' at newspaper stance - Evans stands by Lambert