Christmas has arrived early in Suffolk
Whether it is Christmas decorations, mince pies or the customary giant tub of Celebrations you are looking for, you can now start stocking up.
Because despite the fact schools have only just gone back and some are still wearing their shorts, Christmas has arrived in our shops.
The list of stores stocking Christmas goodies includes Wyevale in Woodbridge, Matalan in Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds, Tesco Copdock in Ipswich, and more.
Twitter user Man Living Alone discovered mince pies in Sainsbury’s which are traditionally eaten around the festive period yet their best before date means they won’t even make it to Halloween.
B&M in Ipswich Town centre has almost all their Christmas stock out with aisles of festive chocolate, advent calendars, gift wrap, decorations, and more.
Clinton’s in Ipswich’s high street also has a full display of Christmas cards with a buy one box get one free offer. Is it too early? Or is it an excuse to start getting into the Christmas spirit?
Stowmarket Church tweeted: “We work hard all year behind the scenes for Stowmarket Christmas Tree Festival so that it is Christmas almost every day!”
- 1 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
- 2 Kesgrave family move home to cope with 'crippling' cost of living
- 3 'Depraved' Felixstowe man jailed for child sex offences
- 4 Ipswich cannabis dealer avoids immediate jail sentence
- 5 Armed police arrest two 16-year-olds on suspicion of firearms offences
- 6 10,000 listeners tune in to new Suffolk radio station
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 'It's very frustrating': Anger as £150 stolen from charity shop in Felixstowe
- 9 Delays on A14 after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Soldier headbutted police officer after being caught drink driving
What Christmas stock have you seen? Do you think it is too early to start your Christmas shopping or are you hitting the shops early?
Let us know your thoughts in the comments and feel free to email your pictures here.