Ipswich: Six people arrested after reports of drug dealing in Bourne Park
- Credit: Archant
Six people were arrested in an Ipswich park over alleged drug offences yesterday.
Officers were joined by the police helicopter and sniffer dogs in detaining the group in Bourne Park shortly before 3pm.
All six people were arrested on suspicion of committing drug offences.
They were taken to a police investigation centre in Suffolk and remain in custody, where they will be searched, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said.
He said yesterday: “Police were contacted shortly before 3pm following reports of drug dealing in Bourne Park.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers attended the scene and, with the help of the police helicopter and police dog handlers, arrested six people on suspicion of committing drug offences.
“They have been taken to a police investigation centre in the county. They are in custody and will be searched.”
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Flooding expected near Ipswich Waterfront