Ipswich: Six-week-old Tyler is a London 2012 veteran
HE is just six-weeks-old, but tiny Tyler Tawell has already experienced one of the greatest shows on earth.
The adorable little tot, who lives with his family in Ipswich, enjoyed a trip to the Olympic Park’s Copper Box for a series of Handball matches, last week.
His proud parents, Rachel Johns, 25, and Benjamin Tawell, 24, think he may be the youngster fan to venture to this year’s sporting extravaganza.
Donning a Team GB baby grow and matching hat, Tyler was there to sport the men’s GB handball team as they took on France last week.
Miss Johns, who gave birth on June 25, said it would be something they would remember forever.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “He was five weeks when we took him to the Olympic Games.
“It was quite good because children got in free.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 5 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 6 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 7 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 8 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
“It was to watch the handball and it was great. It was a great atmosphere.
“We wanted to take him so we could show him pictures in when he’s older and he can say that he was there.”
What were your highlights from London 2012? E-mail to email@example.com