Ipswich: Six-week-old Tyler is a London 2012 veteran
HE is just six-weeks-old, but tiny Tyler Tawell has already experienced one of the greatest shows on earth.
The adorable little tot, who lives with his family in Ipswich, enjoyed a trip to the Olympic Park’s Copper Box for a series of Handball matches, last week.
His proud parents, Rachel Johns, 25, and Benjamin Tawell, 24, think he may be the youngster fan to venture to this year’s sporting extravaganza.
Donning a Team GB baby grow and matching hat, Tyler was there to sport the men’s GB handball team as they took on France last week.
Miss Johns, who gave birth on June 25, said it would be something they would remember forever.
She said: “He was five weeks when we took him to the Olympic Games.
“It was quite good because children got in free.
- 1 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 2 Developer criticised for 'failing to meet obligations'
- 3 Woman injured after car flips on its roof near Ipswich
- 4 Company fined £12,000 for repeatedly failing to clear Ipswich flat's waste
- 5 Weather warning for Suffolk as thunderstorms expected to affect travel
- 6 Men convicted of kidnap and rape of Ipswich girl
- 7 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 8 Cyclist injured after colliding with car in busy Ipswich road
- 9 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 10 Food review: ‘The Botanist in Ipswich lives up to the hype’
“It was to watch the handball and it was great. It was a great atmosphere.
“We wanted to take him so we could show him pictures in when he’s older and he can say that he was there.”
What were your highlights from London 2012? E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org