Ipswich: Three men charged in connection with burglaries in the town
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been arrested and charged in connection with three burglaries in Ipswich.
Gregory Branaghan, 39, from Marigold Avenue, Ipswich and Archie McCue, 22, from Queens Way, Ipswich were arrested on Friday.
Police questioned them in custody in relation to three burglaries in the town.
Mr Branaghan and Mr McCue have each been charged with three counts of burglary, two relating to burglaries in Bucklesham Road and one in Felixstowe Road on Friday.
A third man, Daniel Beresford, 27, from Shetland Close, Ipswich was arrested yesterday and questioned.
Mr Beresford has been charged with attempted burglary at an address in Felixstowe Road and two counts of burglary at addresses in Bucklesham Road, which happened on Friday.
In addition Mr Beresford has been charged with two counts of assault on a police officer yesterday, taking a motor vehicle without consent and using a motor vehicle without third party insurance.
- 1 Mapped: Where parasite dangerous to dogs has been reported in Suffolk
- 2 Swimming pool at primary school open again after two years
- 3 Plans for flats in former Ipswich pub progress
- 4 Baby porpoise washes up at Suffolk beach
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 Lane on A14 reopens after severe delays on Orwell Bridge
- 7 Road closed as emergency services attend two-vehicle crash
- 8 7 walks in Suffolk with a stunning view
- 9 Caribbean trailer to open soon in town centre
- 10 Matchday Live: Needham Market v Ipswich Town team news and updates
All three have been remanded in police custody and will appear before Ipswich Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.