Ipswich: Tiny tots crowned Bonny Babies in Ipswich Star competition
- Credit: Andrew Partridge
THESE adorable tots are officially the cutest in the town having been crowned winners of The Star’s Bonny Babies competition.
Fifteen-month-old Nicola Page and Reuben Brown, seven months old, gained the most votes to win the popular annual contest.
Proud mum Stacey Page, 19, of Montgomery Road, Ipswich told The Star this is the second year her little cherub has won.
“Two years in a row, I can’t believe it,” she said.
“We obviously think Nicole is gorgeous, we entered her again this year just to see if she would win again, and she did.
“We are very, very proud. I just jumped up clapping when I found out.
“It is really special to win twice but I think we will give it a miss next year.”
- 1 Ipswich man charged with string of sexual offences
- 2 Could you offer one of these rescue animals their forever home in Suffolk?
- 3 Revealed: All the places crimes were reported in Ipswich in April
- 4 Tributes paid to 'calm and caring' grassroots football stalwart 'Mr Exiles'
- 5 Popular Ipswich motorcycle show to return for 30th year
- 6 Swimming pool at primary school open again after two years
- 7 'They saved our boy's life' - Fundraiser for hospital that helped little Rocco
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 7 walks in Suffolk with a stunning view
- 10 Baby porpoise washes up at Suffolk beach
And Reuben’s mum, Charmian Taylor, 22, of Daffodil Close, Ipswich added: “Every parent will know, when your child is born you think they are the most gorgeous baby you have ever seen.
“It is so lovely to know that other people agree with us.
“Reuben is such a little character, he is crawling about, pulling himself up on things and getting up to all sorts.
“We are so proud of him.”