Ipswich: Toni safe this week
FORMER Ipswich child star Toni Warne is today due to appear again on the hit BBC talent show The Voice tonight – but she knows she is safe for at least one more week.
This week’s show will see one member of Sir Tom Jones’ team and one member of will.i.am’s team eliminated from the contest.
Toni is in Jessie J’s team and will not face the first of her public votes until next week.
The BBC have said that members of Jessie’s team and those from Danny O’Donoghue will be performing during the show even though they are not up for the public vote this week.
Toni, who now lives in Great Yarmouth, first hit the headlines in 1986 when she won several editions of the BBC revival of Opportunity Knocks.
Now 34 and having battled alopecia she is hoping for another shot at the big time.
- 1 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 2 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 5 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 6 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 7 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 8 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 9 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 10 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens