Ipswich Waterstones hosting free Big Board Game Day to support NSPCC
Ipswich Waterstones is inviting gamers of all ages this Saturday for a Big Board Game Day in support of the child protection charity NSPCC.
The store will have tables set up between 10.30am and 4.30pm on Saturday, April 1, for children and families to drop in and play games.
Top games manufacturer Hasbro has donated a host of board games for the occasion, alongside a trivia quiz and prize draw.
A spokeswoman from the store said: “Come along alone or in teams to play a selection of our favourite games.
“You are welcome to bring your own games too if there is something you really would like to share!”
You may also want to watch:
The event is free, although donations are encouraged with proceeds going to the NSPCC.
The event follows an adults board game evening being held at the store on Friday from 6.30pm for the cause, including raffle, harder games quiz and refreshments. Entry for Friday’s event is £3.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 5 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 8 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 9 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 10 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces