Suspected teenage burglar arrested on suspicion of stealing car
- Credit: Archant
A teenager has been arrested in connection with a pair of burglaries and a car theft.
The alleged offences took place in the Claydon, Great Blakenham and West Ipswich areas on Saturday, January 5.
The Ipswich West safer neighbourhood team (SNT) said the 17-year-old arrested in connection with the offences had been released on conditional with an overage curfew order in place.
Officers Tweeted on Monday, January 14: “A 17-year-old male has been arrested in connection with two offences of burglary and the theft of a car committed in the Claydon, Great Blakenham and West Ipswich areas on January 5.
“The male has been released on conditional bail with a night time curfew. #crimestoppers.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information about burglaries they believe have taken place in the Ipswich and surrounding areas can ring Suffolk police on 101 or give details anonymously by ringing Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Anyone who believes they are witnessing a crime in progress should always dial 999.
- 1 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 2 Teenager arrested after man suffers cut to neck on Ipswich estate
- 3 Anger at parking fines for butcher, barber and carpet fitter shoppers
- 4 Meet the strongest 40+ English woman, a teacher from Ipswich
- 5 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 6 Roadworks held up by parked Mini
- 7 Police cordon off section of Ipswich residential street
- 8 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 9 Chris Louis big Q&A: What now for the Witches? What now for speedway?
- 10 Teenager, 17, charged with possession of offensive weapon after incident