Drugs and cash seized as four people arrested
- Credit: Archant
Four people have been arrested after police officers carried out a search warrant on a property in a town street.
Ipswich West safer neighbourhood team (SNT), which is part of Suffolk Constabulary, said its officers had executed the warrant in Kelly Road, Ipswich on Friday, January 11.
Four people were arrested and drugs, cash and digital devices seized, although those arrested were later released under investigation.
On Monday, January 14 officers from the SNT Tweeted: “#Ipswich Police executed a search warrant in Kelly Road.
“Four persons were arrested and drugs, digital devices and cash seized.
You may also want to watch:
“All four released under investigation pending enquiries. Report criminal activity anonymously to crimestoppers-uk.org.”
Kelly Road in Ipswich is situated off London Rad, close to Chantry Park and the Hadleigh Road Industrial Estate.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 5 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 9 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot
People can report any suspicious activity they see to Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555 111 or by calling Suffolk police on 101.