Ipswich: Windows smashed and people struck after stones thrown into gardens of properties in Belstead Road
- Credit: Archant
Windows have been smashed and people struck with stones, after projectiles were thrown into rear gardens in Ipswich, police said.
The attacks took place over three occasions during the weekend in Belstead Road, causing damage to a greenhouse and conservatory.
Between 7.45pm and 8.30pm on Saturday, a number of stones were thrown into the rear garden of a property in the street, striking a man and a woman, who were uninjured, and scratching the glass of a conservatory.
More stones were thrown into the same garden at about 8.20pm on Sunday, smashing a conservatory window.
A greenhouse window was also smashed when stones were thrown into the rear garden of another property in Belstead Road between 3.30pm and 4pm on Sunday.
Anyone with information should call the Ipswich South West Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101 quoting IW/14/2677 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 2 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
- 3 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 4 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 5 County lines dealer jailed for six years for drug offences in Ipswich
- 6 'Definitely worth it' - Late night shoppers turn out in Ipswich
- 7 8 things to do with friends and family in Suffolk this weekend
- 8 Man taken to hospital after being stabbed in chest and arms
- 9 Kesgrave GP bookings start online after making appointments proves hard
- 10 Ipswich carer accused of fraud awaits verdict