Ipswich: Woman in hospital after Honda crashes into Ford Focus, leaving it on brick wall, in Cromwell Square car park off St Nicholas Street
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 60s is in hospital tonight after crashing her car into another vehicle in an Ipswich town centre car park.
A black Ford Focus was left perched on a low brick wall in Cromwell Square car park, off St Nicholas Street, after a black Honda CR-V careered into it at around 6.40pm today.
Police said a woman in her 60s – the driver of the Honda – was taken to Ipswich Hospital with leg injuries.
No arrests were made at the scene and no other injuries were reported.
Officers put up police tape around the scene of the crash for several hours.
You may also want to watch:
The Ford was left teetering on a brick wall on the edge of the grounds of St Nicholas Church, which is also used as the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Diocesan offices.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 9 Ipswich train services cancelled due to signalling system fault
- 10 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox