Ipswich: Woodford, Wibblers, Mauldon’s and Greene King will all be served up at Waterfront beer festival from August 13 to 17
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of this year’s Ipswich Beer Festival have said more local brewers will showcase their products at the Waterfront spectacular.
Greene King, Woodford, Wibblers, Colchester Brewery, Mauldons, Elgoods, The Dove Street Inn and a Belgian Beer Bar will offer a host of ales, beers and beverages for visitors to sample during the four-day event next month.
Ady Smith, landlord of the Dove Street Inn, said: “This year sees the return of the Maritime beer festival with a change.
“By bringing in local brewers and drink suppliers to showcase their products along side beers and ciders from around the world, it really gives us the chance to see the very best of the drinks industry from around East Anglia.
“This year, we want to make the event available and affordable to everyone attending the Maritime Festival so as well as beer and cider, there will be wine and soft drinks, coffee and more.”
You may also want to watch:
The event, coinciding with the Ipswich Maritime Festival 2014 and Celebrate Ipswich 2014 showpieces, takes place from August 13-17
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 7 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 8 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 9 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions
- 10 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved