Frosty conditions expected overnight - but warmer weather to come
- Credit: citizenside.com
Ipswich is set for another rainy day as temperatures remain cool and are expected to fall further overnight.
Today will be mostly wet with showers throughout the day however, the grey skies will disappear to leave clear skies over night which could lead to a widespread frost.
Adam Dury, forecaster for Weatherquest, said: “Ipswich will see a day of fairly persistent rain which will slowly move in a north-easterly direction.
“The clouds will clear after dark and temperatures could drop to freezing tonight, potentially leading to a widespread frost.
“Looking towards the weekend we will mostly dry weather with sunny spells and temperatures could reach 12C.
You may also want to watch:
“A new weather front will come in from the east on Sunday leading to cloud cover and with a slight chance of rain.”
- 1 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 2 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 3 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 4 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 5 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 6 Car rental business set to bring jobs boost
- 7 Return of live music to continue with one-day Ipswich festival
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: Drug courier and teenage burglar put behind bars
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water