Is January too early for Easter eggs?
- Credit: citizenside.com
With leftover mince pies still on the shop shelves and many of us yet to get round to taking down the Christmas decorations - is it too early to think about Easter?
Christmas can often seem to come and go in a blink of an eye, the New Year rushes by in a blur and then its back to work or school as if nothing has happened.
But less than two weeks after Christmas and Boxing Day some stores are already looking towards the next big celebration.
iWitness photographer Julie Kemp took this snap in her local Co-op this week, surprised by how soon chocolate Easter eggs had made it on the shelves.
She said: “If you look carefully, you can see some half priced mince pies struggling for attention on the middle shelf.”
You may also want to watch:
Do you think January is too early for Easter eggs? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Norwich Road closed after crash near BMW garage
- 6 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 7 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 8 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 9 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 10 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial