Isaacs shut after member of staff tests positive for Covid-19
- Credit: Archant
Popular Ipswich bar Isaacs has shut after a member of staff tested positive for Covid-19.
Isaacs on the Waterfront, which was open for the final of the Euro 2020s at the weekend, has made the decision to close today.
On a statement posted on Facebook the pub said: "Following a member of staff testing positive for Covid-19, we have taken the decision to close Isaacs today.
"We will open again as soon as it is safe for our staff and customers to do so.
"We will update you again in the coming days.
"Thank you for your support."
This comes after another pub on the Waterfront, Wiff Waff had to close following members of staff also testing positive for coronavirus.
- 1 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 2 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 3 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 4 70 Kesgrave houses switch on for Festive Light Trail
- 5 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 6 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 7 Two people reported rough sleeping every day in Ipswich last month
- 8 Suffolk set to be battered by strong winds as weather warning issued
- 9 Look inside: Stunning £3m home is most expensive on market in Suffolk
- 10 Pair deny involvement in amphetamine and cannabis dealing