Isaacs shut after member of staff tests positive for Covid-19
- Credit: Archant
Popular Ipswich bar Isaacs has shut after a member of staff tested positive for Covid-19.
Isaacs on the Waterfront, which was open for the final of the Euro 2020s at the weekend, has made the decision to close today.
On a statement posted on Facebook the pub said: "Following a member of staff testing positive for Covid-19, we have taken the decision to close Isaacs today.
"We will open again as soon as it is safe for our staff and customers to do so.
"We will update you again in the coming days.
You may also want to watch:
"Thank you for your support."
This comes after another pub on the Waterfront, Wiff Waff had to close following members of staff also testing positive for coronavirus.
- 1 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 2 Ipswich teenage boy arrested over stabbing
- 3 Ipswich lorry drivers raise a glass as haulage firm launches in-house watering hole
- 4 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 5 Should buses be kept out of Ipswich's Upper Brook Street?
- 6 Farmland 'years away' from development, says builder
- 7 Woman accused of fraudulently giving £75k to son while bankrupt
- 8 Five of the best places to cure your hangover in Ipswich
- 9 Power cuts in Ipswich leave businesses closed
- 10 Couple avoid jail for campaign of harassment against neighbour