Care provider teams up with Ipswich Town Women
- Credit: Ross Halls
A Suffolk home care provider has teamed up with the region's top women's football team.
Woodbridge-based Sarah's Carers will be sponsoring Ipswich Town Women's training kit for the 2020/21 season.
The company hopes its sponsorship will help the club as it waits for the restart to its season in the FA Women's National League.
In return for sponsorship, the women’s squad is creating a special exercise video to help Sarah’s Carers’ clients to stay active and well during the winter months.
The team will also be joining Sarah’s Carers care practitioners throughout the season to help with various tasks – from answering phones at the office to delivering groceries and prescriptions.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah Seaman, founder and director of Sarah’s Carers, said: "As a Suffolk-based business we recognise just how important Ipswich Town Football Club is to our local community and, like many other football clubs in our region, it’s clear to see that the pandemic has presented real difficulties for both the team and their fans."
Rosie Richardson, director of sales at Ipswich Town, said: "The innovative ideas we have begun to explore and opportunities involving the players will help the understanding of how important Sarah's Carers is to the community."
- 1 Injured man rescued after 'fall from height' on building site
- 2 Rise in Ipswich coronavirus cases 'a wake up call'
- 3 Swan dead after dog attack
- 4 'Life saving' roundabout completed at accident blackspot
- 5 Covid fines more than double in Suffolk during third lockdown
- 6 Sentence of Ipswich man caught with indecent images is adjourned
- 7 Air ambulance called after car collides with pedestrian
- 8 Seal found with plastic wrapped around neck at beach
- 9 Arsonist jailed for torching brother's stables and barn
- 10 'There is no offer on the table... this is completely separate' - O'Neill on Town takeover reports and manager search