Jamie Cullum set to play Ipswich Regent
IPSWICH: British jazz pianist, Jamie Cullum, will be venturing to The Regent in 2010 as part of his UK tour.
IPSWICH: British jazz pianist Jamie Cullum will be venturing to the Regent next year as part of his UK tour.
The pint-sized performer is set to perform songs from hit albums Twentysomething and Pointless Nostalgic in the town on May 12.
This is Cullum's first full UK tour since 2006 and it will kick off on May 7 in Glasgow.
Tickets to see Jamie Cullum at the Regent will go on sale on October 30 and will cost �27.50 plus booking fees.
You may also want to watch:
For information and tickets contact the Box Office on 01473 433100.
- 1 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 2 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 3 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 4 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 5 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 6 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 7 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 8 Anger at 'death trap' road in Pinewood
- 9 High winds close Ipswich festival event temporarily
- 10 Ipswich woman who punched partner in face is ordered to pay compensation