Police concerned for welfare of missing 16-year-old boy
- Credit: Archant
Concerns have been raised about the welfare of a missing boy from Felixstowe.
Jamie Stevens,16, was last seen in the town yesterday, Tuesday May 5 at around 1.20pm and he was reported missing to police later the same day.
He is described as white, 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build and with light-brown hair.
He was last seen wearing a light grey Adidas top with white stripes on the side, black Hugo Boss jogging bottoms with grey, black and red Nike trainers. He was also carrying an Armani bag.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “Jamie has links to the Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket areas and it is believed that he may have travelled there.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers are concerned for Jamie’s welfare and are asking anyone who believes they have seen him, or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, to contact Suffolk Police on 101.”
- 1 New Combat2Coffee venue set to open in Ipswich town centre
- 2 Hot Sausage Company launches cook-at-home meal kits
- 3 Orwell Bridge to close as Met Office issues warning of up to 70mph winds
- 4 Driver in court over biker death crash on road near Ipswich
- 5 What is the strange hum being heard in Ipswich?
- 6 Go-ahead urged for 255-home first phase of massive new 'garden suburb'
- 7 Man fined after using woman's bank card at Ipswich kebab shop and taxi rank
- 8 Orwell Bridge CLOSES following high winds
- 9 Man drove 128 miles for fish and chips in lockdown
- 10 Infection rates continue to tumble across Suffolk and Essex