Jason Manford brings Muddle Class tour back to Colchester
- Credit: Contributed
Jason Manford is bringing his latest live show Muddle Class back to the region next year.
He’ll be at Southend’s Cliff Pavilion on March 2 and Colchester’s Charter Hall on March 7.
The comedian will also be visiting Norwich’s Theatre Royal on January 17-18.
Manford has added 31 new dates to the already gigantic live tour, his first since his hugely successful 2013/4 show First World Problems which ran for 18 months and saw him performing more than 200 sold-out shows.
He said: “I’m absolutely delighted to be adding another batch of dates to my Muddle Class tour. It’s the best show I’ve ever done and I’m over the moon that so many people are coming to see it.”
You may also want to watch:
Muddle Class deals with his confusion about growing up working class, then finding as he has got older, part of him has become middle class.
For the latest what’s on news join EA Going Out on Facebook today.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Thieves use bank cards after stealing rucksack from Ipswich doorstep
- 4 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich paedophile jailed for downloading indecent images of boys
- 6 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M
- 7 Man who spat at neighbour in racist attack given community order
- 8 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 9 Drink-driver reversed into car while banned from the road
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth